Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Caltech Library provides campus delivery of eligible materials to Caltech faculty and staff.
Who can use this service?
✔︎ Caltech faculty and staff
✔︎ Graduate students and postdocs with an office address on campus
✘ Undergraduate students are not eligible for the service
What can be delivered?
✔︎ Caltech Library materials
✔︎ InterLibrary Loan materials requested through DocuServe
✘ Non-circulating items, microfiche, electronic devices such as laptops, in-library use only InterLibrary Loan books, and course reserves are excluded from delivery
How does it work?
- Once registered, material will automatically be delivered to the location indicated
- Delivery can take up to one business day upon arrival or retrieval of the requested material
- Prior to delivering the requested material, the item will be checked out to your library account
How should materials be returned?
- Caltech books should be returned to any of the libraries or one of our book drops around campus
- DocuServe (interlibrary loan) books should be returned directly to the Sherman Fairchild Library circulation desk
Register for Campus Delivery