An upgrade of the IEEE Xplore Digital Library is scheduled for Friday, 9 March. During this deployment, the system will be unavailable for up to three hours beginning at 2:00pm EST.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
As a result of this upgrade, the IEEE Xplore digital library will be enhanced with:
* List of Top Downloaded Articles at the Periodical Level
- Users will be able to view the top accessed documents for the month for any IEEE or IET journal or magazine
* Updates to Publication Pages
- Several pages will be customized to cross-reference items such as joint issues and other special circumstances
* IEEE Press Book Enhancements
- Bibliographic data for books will be consolidated into a single abstract
* Browse Pages Update
- Browse pages will be updated to reflect IET Title Changes
* IEEE Expert Now Continuing Education Courses
- Enables IEEE Members to purchase access to any of the individual IEEE Expert Now Educational Courses. Organizations can also subscribe to the full collection of IEEE e-learning courses for their users. For more information on the IEEE Expert Now e-learning collection for organizations, visit http://www.ieee.org/expertnow