Contact us on any of the topics listed below at library AT caltech.edu
What is the NIH Public Access Policy and what must authors do?
- How to Comply with the NIH Public Access Policy
- Revised Policy on Enhancing Public Access to Archived Publications Resulting from NIH-Funded Research (NIH Public Access Policy, 2008)
- NIH Public Access Frequently Asked Questions
- Journals that Submit Articles to PubMed Central on the Author's Behalf (NIH)
- NIH Manuscript Submission System -- includes links to submission tutorials & NIHMS grant database
What are the implications of the NSF data management plan requirement?
Information for authors on retaining publishing rights, legally sharing and reusing your work
- Retaining Your Rights (Scholarly Publication - MIT Libraries)
Publishing Agreement Addenda
License to Publish
Navigating Publishers’ Contracts
Journal Analyses for Authors & Reviewers
Caltech Library will provide information to help authors make informed choices when choosing to review, publish or edit journals.
Archiving your publications
For help, email library AT caltech.edu or ask a librarian